Artwork Requirements and Checklist
- Fairview Outdoor prints each billboard design in the 4-color process at 300 dpi.
- Inks should be used that are resistant to fading for about two years.
- The preferable file format is a flat Photoshop TIFF file.
- As always, the latest versions of software for both Mac and PC should be used to ensure feasibility of files and to avoid corruptions and other file-compatibility issues.
- Files should be in a manageable scale. We recommend working at a scale of 1/4″ = 1″ scale and using a 0.125″ amount of bleed.
- When selecting PMS colors, please refer to the Pantone to Solid Process library of colors that are to be printed in the 4-color process.
All content, design and layout are Copyright © 2012. Fairview Outdoor. All rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited