Senior Business Analyst
FOA is currently seeking a tech savvy professional to manage financial and administrative software applications. Candidate will report to the Director of Application Development. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for improving project management processes, product evaluation, user requirement gathering, business testing, implementation, training, communication, and post implementation support. This role is heavily based on business executions, tasks, and other requirements. Must be able to leverage technology to solve workflow and complex business issues.
The primary responsibilities of this positions includes implementing various applications, such as Oracle Financials and several others, as well as other programs and software and technological tools. New program functions and testing is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall design and development as well as the implementation of corporate financial systems.
- Must closely supervise the implementation of various Oracle modules for different business disciplines in multiple countries where they are used.
- Evaluate business requirements, reconciliations, testing, and maintain documentation on all the above.
- Establish detailed functional specifications for software improvements.
- Manage requirement communications between prime stakeholders and technical staff.
- Perform software testing in support of upgrades, patches, etc.
- Write all requirements and documentation to support programs and test scenarios.
- Develop innovative methods to utilize Oracle applications in support of business requirements.
- At least a four-year or Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least three to five years in a Business Analyst or Financial Systems role supporting a financial system.
- Must possess key financial knowledge of accounting, budgets, forecasting, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of IT ideas, policies, and procedures.
- Must have prior experience as a project manager, end user, or application vendor liaison.
- Must possess knowledge of database and demonstrate technical skills in SQL, Oracle and/or UNIX.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have prior knowledge or experience with Oracle Financials functions and usage as well as in conjunction with accounting principles.
- Must have excellent documentation, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with all IT levels.
To apply use Contact Us form and attach your cover letter, resume and other relevant documents.